(in US dollars, price base per cabin for 1 or 2 person)
||From 01 May, 2011 to 30 Sep, 2011
|Bhaya Deluxe Room
|Private 4s car (round way)
|Private 7s car (round way)
|Private 16s van (round way)
|Shutle Bus sharing with group (cost/pax)
Surcharges (+25%): for Christmas: 24 Dec & New Year's Eve: 31 Dec
SHUTTLE BUS HANOI - HALONG - HANOI
- Departure place in Hanoi: Fixed place at 52 Hang Trong Street, Hanoi
- Expected departure time in Hanoi: 08.30am (guests are recommended to be present minimum 10 minutes before the departure time)
- Expected return time in Hanoi: 02.00 pm
- Price for adult: US$ 25.00/ person / two way
- Price for child 6-12 years old: US$10.00/ child/ two way
- Price for child below 6: Free of charge, limiting to one child per booking only
- Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Extra child below 6 is charged at US25/ child.
- Child from 6 to 12 year's old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at US$85/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Chidl from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
- Peak season surcharge 25% on Christmas Day (Dec. 24th); New Year's Day (31 Dec.), Lunar New Year (Publish Holidays)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather and operating conditions
- All the price above includes 3% bank fees if clients pay by credit card.
Trip code Included
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance fees and sightseeing
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner & 01 brunch for one night program
- Tax and service charges
- Insurance on board
Trip code Excluded
- High season surcharge: 25% on Chrismas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year's Eve.
- Airfares, transfers to and from Halong Bay
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services
- Others meal & drink
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Beverages, tips and gratuities
- All other service is not made on the written form
Bhaya Cruises's Information
Type: Traditional Vietnamese Imperial style luxury Wooden Vessel
Star rating: ****
Cabins: 10 x Twin; 6 x Double Cabins
Suites: 2 x Bhaya Suites; 2 x Royal Suites
Length: 37.2 m (122 ft)
Beam: 8.3 m (27 ft)
Height: 9.4 m (30 ft)
Draft: 1.8 m (6 ft)
Speed: 6 - 10 knots
Maiden Cruise: 24 June 2007
Accommodation: Deluxe Twin Cabins, Deluxe Double Cabins, Bhaya Suites and the exclusive, lavish Royal Suites.
All Cabins and Suites are finished in traditional Vietnamese hardwood giving them a rich, luxuriant warmth. The white deck heads, thatched bamboo- matting panels and expansive curtained windows deliver ambient light and views. Hand-crafted hardwoodfurniture, gold and white fittings, white bed linen and soft pastel turquoise bed runners and pillows further enhance the warmth and light.
All accommodations include airconditioning, fans, private toilets and showers (with bath in the Royal Suites), refrigerator, hair dryer, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, in-cabin safes and picturesque ocean views as standard.
Bhaya has six 12.5m2 (41ft2) Deluxe Double Cabins. The four located on 01 Deck are aft of the Bhaya Suites with two each on the port and starboard sides. On 02 Deck, the two Deluxe Double Cabins are located aft of the Royal Suites on either side. The Double cabins feature a 160 x 200 cm (5' 2in x 6' 6in) double bed.
Deluxe Twin Cabin
The 10 Deluxe Twin Cabins are 12.5m2 (41ft2). There are three located on 01, one on the port side, two on the starboard side, aft of the Deluxe Double Cabins. Seven are located on 02 Deck aft of the Double Cabins, with three on the port side and four on the starboard side. The Twin cabins feature two 80 x 200 cm (2' 7in x 6' 6in) single beds.
The two Bhaya Suites measure a comfortable 14.5m2 (47ft2) and are located in the for'ard section of 01 Deck on either side. Bhaya Suites feature a 160 x 200 cm (5' 2in x 6' 6in) double bed, sweeping 180° water-level ocean views and direct access to the for'ard public viewing area on 01 Deck.
The two sumptuous Royal Suites measure a regal 16.5m2 (54ft2) and are located in the for'ard section of 02 Deck on either side. The Royal Suites feature a 160 x 200 cm (5' 2in x 6' 6in) double bed, panoramic 180° ocean views, a plush sofa and exclusive access to a private viewing area on 02 Deck. The en-suites are resplendent with a deep- soak bath.