- Kayak in a dreamlike environment
- The most adventurous way to discover Ha Long Bay
- Journey through challenging cave tunnels, hidden grottos and extraordinary rock formations
- Relax and swim in marvelous, quite sandy beach
- Stylist picnic lunch on beach
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (Lunch, Dinner)
Depart for Halong Bay in an air-conditioned shuttle bus from 8:00 – 8:30. Arrive in Halong around 12:30pm. The crew welcomes you on board the CLASSIC SAIL . Enjoy welcome drink, check-in to your cabin. Lunch with fresh seafood is served at 1:30pm. Starting cruise into mystic Halong Bay to see the amazing karsts with different formations. Stop in floating fishing village, with its unique way of life for kayaking, optional strolling around the cave. Then head to the island for swimming, sun bathing. There will be traditional games available for evening entertainment. Dinner and overnight on CLASSIC SAIL junk.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Kayaking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, the small boat pick up for whole day kayaking at 9:00. Cruising to kayak in Bai Tu Long Bay, paddle through the tunnel and emerge into a crater lake, surrounded by impenetrable cliffs and gliding kites. The trip to this cave is dependent upon tidal conditions. After that, continue explore the mystical bay with a lot of swimming, hidden beach or lagoon cave – an untouched one with sparkling stalactites in different formations. Picnic lunch on beach or on boat. Late afternoon, cruise back mother boat for dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi. (Brunch)
Enjoy sunrise in the bay with a cup of tea or coffee with light breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the bay. Today is begoing to you for optional visit the beach with great panaroma view of the Bay or just relax on Classic Sail after all day kayak. Check out from 10:00 to 10:30. Cruising back to the jetty while brunch is served from 10:30 to 11:30. We continue cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Board arrives at habour by 12:00 for the drive back to Hanoi.
(in US dollar, per cabin for 02 person, twin share)
|From 01 Nov 2010 to 30 Apr 2011
||From 01 May 2011 to 30 Sep 2011
|Shutle bus 2 ways (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi)
- Peak season surcharge (+ 20%) on Lunar New Year's Day, Christmas Day (Dec. 24th & 25th) and New Year Eve (31st Dec.)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather and operating conditions
- This is joining tour with group, you may go with full details above or we can modify to fix your way travel. Please contact us for further information.
- Maximum of occupancy per Suite room is 3 adults (one staying in extra bed) or 2 adults and 2 children under 8 years of age.
- Maximum of occupancy per deluxe room is 2 adults and 1 child under 4 years.
* Chidlren Policy:
- Baby Cot is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 4 years will be free of charge (Maximum is 2 child)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old:
+ Sharing room with parents & added extra bed will be charge 50% of the adult tour price (suite cabin only)
+ Sharing bed with parents (two adults)will be charge 30% the adult tour price
+ Sharing room with adult will be charge 50% the adult tour price.
- From 8 to under 12 years old sharing room with adult will be charge 70% of the adult tour price (suite cabin only)
- From 12 and above will be charge as adult.
- Two children under 12 year sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate.
- Maximum of 2 children under age of 8 sharing with the parent per room per night. Maximum of one extra bed (suite cabin only).