Launched in November 2008 and March 2009, the first two Paradise Cruises feature 17 luxurious cabins each furnished in a cozy colonial style. Each boat can accommodate up to 34 passengers for 2 days / 1 night or 3 days / 2 nights cruise on Halong Bay. Together, the two Paradise Cruises offer 34 luxurious cabins and lavish suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing the natural beauty and spectacular scenery of the bay of the descending Dragon.
Offering a luxury fit for the magnificent seascape of the legendary Halong Bay, Paradise Cruises redefine luxury cruising experience of this UNESCO World Heritage.
End 2009, the Paradise is prepared fleet of three new ships: Paradise 3 will go into service in December 2009. Sister ship of the Paradise 2, Paradise 3 offers the same standards of comfort that these two predecessors. Overall, the fleet of the three Paradise Cruises will host 51 cabins and over a hundred passengers:
Joining our Paradise Cruises for discover Halong Bay 2 days and 1 nights is the finest way for you to discover the beauty of Halong Bay. We invite you to imagine. The Paradise Cruises Experience is an immersion in culture, heritage and natural beauty of one of the most enchanting destinations in the world. Follow us on a journey with the richness in local color, luxurious surroundings, gracious services and discover the art of Paradise Cruises.
- Cruising on a luxury junk and kayaking Halong Bay, whilst enjoying supurb cuisine, spa facilities and superior service
- Route: Hanoi
- Tuan Chau Habour
- Halong Bay
- Sung Sot cave
- Cua Van fishing village
- Tuan Chau Habour
- Enjoying a morning Tai Chi lesson or kayaking followed by one of the best brunches in the bay
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats, family and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style
2 Days & 1 Night Detail Itinerary & Program:
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau Island - Halong Bay (L,D)
- 08.00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Tuan Chau Island
- 11.30 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island
- 12.15 – 12.30 Transfer to cruise ship
- 12.30 Welcome Cocktail – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins
- 12.45 Depart to Halong Bay – cruise and program commence
- 13.00 – 14.30 Fusion Asian/International Lunch Buffet
- 15.00 Arrive at Cua Van Fishing Village. One of the largest floating villages in the bay- rowing around the village by local rowing boats – experience life of local people
- 16.00 Back to cruise ship, continue cruise through Halong Bay
- 16:30 Enjoy the cooking demonstration and discover the Vietnamese cuisine.
- 17.00 - 18.00 Arrive at Tung Sau (pearl farm) Area – swimming or kayaking, stay overnight
- 19.00 – 20.30 Elegant five courses set menu
- 21.00 – 23.00 Happy Hour and Music – enjoy ‘Buy One
- Get Two Drinks’
- 21.00 Evening Activities– relax at leisure, enjoy Movie Night, Board Games or Beauty Spa services
- 23.00 Program ends. Overnight on Paradise Cruises Luxury.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Tuan Chau Island - Hanoi Retreat (B)
- 06.30 Tai Chi session on Sundeck
- 06.00 – 08.00 Morning Activities – swimming or kayaking, beauty spa services
- 07.00 – 09.00 International Breakfast Buffet
- 08.00 Surprise Cave (Hang Sung Sot) - explore most famous grotto in the entire Halong Bay
- 09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills
- 10.45 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island
- 11.00 Transfer from cruise ship
- 11.30 Driver back to Hanoi.
- 15.30 Drop you at your hotel. End of Cruise!
All Inclusive Paradise Cruiser Cost:
(in US dollars, price per person)
Price from 1st May to 31 Jul, 2011 (Summer Promotion)
||Package with shutle bus
||Package with private car
||Child under 5 years old
The rate in 2011: From 1st August to 31 December, 2011
(in US dollars, price for cabin of 1 or 2 person)
||From 01 Aug to 30 Sep 2011
||From 01 Oct to 31 Dec 2011
|Paradise Luxury I, II, III & IV - 68 cabins
|Deluxe Balcony (R.O.H)
|Paradise Suite & Terrace Suite
|Kayaking Optional for 2 days/1 night per time
|Bus sharing with group (cost/pax)
|Private Car - 4 seat car (2 ways)
|Private Car - 16 seat van (2 ways)
FACILITIES AND SERVICES:
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Hairdryer, Bathrobe and Slippers (Suites only)
- In-house Telephone and Internet
- Mini-Bar (Suites only)
- Dining Room, Bar and Sundeck
- Full board Meals
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Wine and Cigar Selection
- Kayaking, Swimming and Snorkeling Equipment (subject to availability)
- Cooking Demonstration (bad weather only)
- Beauty Services and Massage
- Tai Chi Session
- Souvenir and Amenities Sales
- Entertainment Activities and Happy Hour
- Movie Nights, Board Games and Squid Fishing
- Meeting Facilities and Equipment (charter only)
- Special Theme Cruises (charter only)
- Special Leisure Activities (charter only)
- Safety Facilities and First-Aid Equipment
- English-speaking local crew and foreign management
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Excursions and visits entrance fee (Sung Sot Cave, Cua Van floating village, Titop Island)
- All meals included as per program above mentioned
- En-house English speaking experience guider. Other languages are on REQUESTING
- Onboard insurance
- Kayak onboard
Shuttle Coach Hanoi - Ha Long - Hanoi:
- Round trip transfers by Paradise Shuttle Coach between Hanoi ~ Tuan Chau Island (Halong City). If you wish to transfer by a private car, please contact us for details.
- All airfares & visa arrangements
- Beverages, SPA services
- Tipping and personal expenses
- Departure place in Hanoi: TBA by Halong Paradise Cruises
- Expected departure time in Hanoi: 08.00 AM
- Expected return time in Hanoi: 03.45 PM
- Price for child 4-10 years old: US$ 20/person/round trip
- Price for child below 4: FREE (limited to one child per booking only)
- Only one child under 4 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
- Children aged from 4 -10 will stay at another cabin with 75% charge of adult price.
- Children from 10 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
- Cruises schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.