Launched on November 2009, our newest five star junk - the Halong Violet - fitted out in the 1930’s Indochine style. It featured a boutique dinning room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, jacuzzi & balcony. The junk also cruise its own way away from the crowd to untouched areas of the bay.
Entertain lavishly in a 43 sqm suite offering elegant Indochina 1930 decor featuring warm, exotic woods, fabrics and hand painted walls &ceiling. Exclusive amenities include plush king bedroom with private balcony & jacuzzi on upper deck.
|Cloud Suite room
||Mountain Deluxe room
Large, gracious balcony allows streams of light into an airy 36 sqm room featuring elegant furnishings and rich decor. Meticulous attention to detail is reflected in a plush king bed and Italian marble bath featuring walk-in shower and bath tub with LCD TV & DVD.
Dining & Activities
Enjoy day-catch seafood or Vietnamese fusion cuisine in a spacious boutique dining room, indulge yourself with glass of champagne watching the sunset over bay or just relax with gentle pampering in Violet spa after exercise in the Violet gym. Halong Violet is the ideal place for honeymooners, small family or couples of friends who want to discover an exotic areas while still enjoy the elegant comfort.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (Lunch, Dinner)
Welcome aboard and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
Back on board and enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at restaurant for a lavish dinner
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi. (Brunch)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
Tour price in 2011
(in US dollars, per cabin for 1 or 2 person)
May 1st to Sep 30th, 2011
Jan 1st to April 30th, 2011 &
Oct. 1st to Dec. 31th, 2011
|Child from 5 - 12 years old
|Child under 5 years old
|Kayaking (double sharing)
|Private car (round way)
|Bus sharing with group (cost/pax)
- Price base cabin
- Peak season surcharge 25% on Lunar New Year's Day, Christmas Day (Dec. 24th & 25th) and New Year Eve (31st Dec.)
- Children policy: 01 child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum o 2 adults. Free of charge for child under 5 years old, in parents' room and using existing bedding.
- Extra bed: For a child under 12 years old, It's US$40 in addition to the charge mentioned above. For an adult or a child from 13 years old up, It's 40% of the room rates (equivalent to the room category)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather and operating conditions
- This is joining tour with group, you may go with full details above or we can modify to fix your way travel. Please contact us for further information.
- Luxury accomodation in wooden cabin with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch and Western Cuisine Dinners
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- Boat cruise on the bay (share boat)
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- High season surcharge: 25% on Chrismas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year's Eve.
- Transportation Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Others meal & drink
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- All other service is not made on the written form