Launched on November 2009, our newest five star junk - the Halong Violet - fitted out in the 1930’s Indochine style. It featured a boutique dinning room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, jacuzzi & balcony. The junk also cruise its own way away from the crowd to untouched areas of the bay.
Entertain lavishly in a 43 sqm suite offering elegant Indochina 1930 decor featuring warm, exotic woods, fabrics and hand painted walls &ceiling. Exclusive amenities include plush king bedroom with private balcony & jacuzzi on upper deck.
|Phoenix Suite room
||Cloud Suite room
Large, gracious balcony allows streams of light into an airy 36 sqm room featuring elegant furnishings and rich decor. Meticulous attention to detail is reflected in a plush king bed and Italian marble bath featuring walk-in shower and bath tub with LCD TV & DVD.
Dining & Activities
Enjoy day-catch seafood or Vietnamese fusion cuisine in a spacious boutique dining room, indulge yourself with glass of champagne watching the sunset over bay or just relax with gentle pampering in Violet spa after exercise in the Violet gym. Halong Violet is the ideal place for honeymooners, small family or couples of friends who want to discover an exotic areas while still enjoy the elegant comfort.
Day 1: Hanoi - Admire Bai Tu Long bay. Stay overnight on board( Lunch/ Dinner)
8:15 AM: Transfer to Halong city, stop on route to admire the landscape picture.
Enjoy a warm welcome aboard the Halong Jasmine, and sit back and drink in the spectacular vista during our passage into this magical bay.
Once lunch has been served and taste buds and tummies thoroughly satisfied, we weigh anchor near a secluded beach. Take a short trek to a nearby summit to enjoy the panoramic view of the bay with Jasmine’s golden sails arcing elegantly against the skyline before splashing down for a swim, or recline on Jasmine’s wicker sun loungers on our expansive wooden sundeck. Later that afternoon, we visit a local fishing village where you have the opportunity to interact with some of the more colorful locals who have lived and fished in the bay for almost three generations.
At sunset, slip into a kayak or board a bamboo row boat to explore water tunnels and discover pristine coral reef in a scenic lagoon setting. Once back on board the ship, watch the shimmering sun slip down the sky as you sip expertly-blended cocktails as an aperitif for Jasmine’s extravagant evening meal.
Day 2- Halong full day kayak(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer with a small private crew to our day-trip boat to cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas. Enjoy swimming in deliciously cool, emerald-green water; basking on quiet beaches; and exploring tunnels and caves cut into the rock. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere as we cruise around fishing villages, or take in things at your own pace in a kayak. Lunch will be served on board by your private chef before you return to the Jasmine for the night.
Day 3-Hanoi- Halong (Brunch)
Greet the new day with some Tai Chi exercises as the sun rises once more over the bay. Enjoy an elegant continental breakfast before we visit a beautiful limestone grotto to admire its many unique rock formations. Then it’s back to the boat to form your final lasting impression of Halong Bay’s awe-inspiring beauty as we cruise back to the dock.
Tour price in 2011
(in US dollars, per cabin for 1 or 2 person)
May 1st to Sep 30th, 2011
Jan 1st to April 30th, 2011 &
Oct. 1st to Dec. 31th, 2011
|Child from 5 - 12 years old
|Child under 5 years old
|Private car (round way)
|Bus sharing with group (cost/pax)
- Price base cabin
- Peak season surcharge 25% on Lunar New Year's Day, Christmas Day (Dec. 24th & 25th) and New Year Eve (31st Dec.)
- Children policy: 01 child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum o 2 adults. Free of charge for child under 5 years old, in parents' room and using existing bedding.
- Extra bed: For a child under 12 years old, It's US$40 in addition to the charge mentioned above. For an adult or a child from 13 years old up, It's 40% of the room rates (equivalent to the room category)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather and operating conditions
- This is joining tour with group, you may go with full details above or we can modify to fix your way travel. Please contact us for further information.
- Luxury accomodation in wooden cabin with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch and Western Cuisine Dinners
- International Breakfast Buffet
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
- Boat cruise on the bay (share boat)
- Kayaking in the 2nd
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- High season surcharge: 25% on Chrismas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year's Eve.
- Transportation Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Others meal & drink
- Admission fees during free time
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- All other service is not made on the written form